ABC Director, Dr. James O’Higgins Norman appeared on Ireland AM this morning to discuss cyber-bullying and the current legal situation in Ireland after the tragic loss of Irish 21 year old, Nicole Fox Fenlon.
Ireland AM Cyberbullying Interview
- New Course on Bullying and the Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (CRPD) at ABC
- ABC Consult on the Online Harassment Bill with the Joint Oireachtas Committee
- ABC Marks New Milestones for November!
- ABC’s Dr. Tijana Milosevic the Winner of a Facebook Phase Two Content Policy Award
- Calling All Teachers to Register for Anti-Bullying Schools Programme