Are you a post-primary teacher? ABC is researching the Cyberbullying of Post-Primary Teachers with teachers who have and have not been cyber-bullied. Teacher cyberbullying may lead to increased stress, psychosomatic effects, negative school climate and reduced academic attainment. The survey is confidential and will take 15 minutes to complete and your responses will allow for insights into the phenomenon and aid in supporting other teachers. https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/BR6RKJR
- New Course on Bullying and the Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (CRPD) at ABC
- ABC Consult on the Online Harassment Bill with the Joint Oireachtas Committee
- ABC Marks New Milestones for November!
- ABC’s Dr. Tijana Milosevic the Winner of a Facebook Phase Two Content Policy Award
- Calling All Teachers to Register for Anti-Bullying Schools Programme