Are you a post-primary teacher? ABC is researching the Cyberbullying of Post-Primary Teachers with teachers who have and have not been cyber-bullied. Teacher cyberbullying may lead to increased stress, psychosomatic effects, negative school climate and reduced academic attainment. The survey is confidential and will take 15 minutes to complete and your responses will allow for insights into the phenomenon and aid in supporting other teachers. https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/BR6RKJR
- ABC at the World Anti-Bullying Forum 2019
- The World Anti-Bullying Forum 2019 is just 1 Week Away!
- National Anti-Bullying Centre Gets Facebook’s “Blue Tick” For Verification
- Prof. Mona O’Moore was Guest Speaker at the Educational Policy Dialogue on Bullying and Learning: Nationally and Internationally in the United Arab Emirates.
- Places Available for our Relationship Bullying Course for People with Intellectual Disabilities