The SPHE Network‘s 5th conference, Unmute Yourself: Communication and Education in Response to Crises, will take place via Zoom on Friday 12th of November (9:00am-5:00pm). The conference will have a specific focus on the following topics:
- Social media, relationships and wellbeing;
- Teaching and learning online;
- Media and digital literacy;
- Digital citizenship: rights, agency, responsibilities and safety online
This upcoming event will comprise of
- 3 keynote speakers with Q&A sessions: Prof. Sonia Livingstone, Prof. Brian O’Neill and Dr. Debbie Ging
- Research paper presentations related to the 4 conference topics
- Workshops (Webwise: Social Media and False Information; Wellbeing Assessment; Relationships and Sexuality Education)
- Online stall/organisation presentations with details of their resources and services (e.g. Irish Childhood Bereavement Network; Road Safety Authority; Safefood; PDST Wellbeing Team; Childrens’ Books Ireland, Foróige, to name just a few)
- Interactive whiteboards for active attendee discussion and participation on topics; Social Connection Rooms
- Graphic Harvesting of the event
Registration is available here (60 euro; 10 euro student rate). A detailed conference programme will be uploaded to the SPHE Network website soon. Please disseminate to any colleagues, networks and students who may be interested in attending this event.
If you would like further information about the SPHE Network or the upcoming event, please do not hesitate in contacting Seline.firstname.lastname@example.org.