Teachers will attend an “Introduction to FUSE” online session, facilitated by a FUSE Education Officer, providing an overview of the programme and how best to deliver it in school.
The session will equip the teachers in delivering the FUSE programme and will complement the FUSE teaching materials.
We will also provide a calendar of online training sessions focusing on specific bullying related topics which will be delivered by ABC Subject Matter Experts.
The topics will be available on the ABC website https://antibullyingcentre.ie/ in due course.
These bespoke training sessions are not part of the FUSE programme per se but are designed to provide attendees with the opportunity to upskill in some or all of the specialist topics on offer. Below is an outline of some of the training topics to be covered in 2021:
- Strategies for intervention and prevention in a school setting.
- How to help Students report bullying.
- How to support your students who are the victims of bullying.
- How to support your students who would like to report bullying.
- Policy Development
- Up-skilling colleagues on bullying and online safety.